- When you hover your mouse over a button, the button lightens up indicating that it is clickable.
- While browsing Facebook, when you click on the name of your friend, a chat window pops up.
- When you search for a tutorial in Hackr.io website, you instantly get the search results.
- A simple Calculator with operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, etc.
- e-Commerce billing calculator.
- A bill splitting system that helps in dividing the bills between friends.
- A basic quiz game.
- Form a validator that makes sure that no incorrect input is provided in the form.
- EchoBot - a bot that echoes back what you just typed to it.
- A simple todo list application that helps you manage your tasks.
- Photo gallery.
- Your own interactive home page.
- Pick up a project idea from the ones mentioned above.
- Design an easy-to-use User Interface on a sheet of paper.
- Plan a logic of the project (for instance, how will e-Commerce billing formula work?) and write it down on a sheet of paper.
- Write pseudocode so as to develop a basic framework. In this pseudo code, you should take note of the functions that you will be writing and their parameters and the output value. This will essentially bring you a step closer to the final code.
This second approach is more useful for those who are relatively new to programming. Following a step-by-step tutorial is quite advantageous if you are new to programming and want to understand not only the programming language but also the basics concepts of programming.
People are also reading: