Table of Contents
- When you hover your mouse over a button, the button lightens up indicating that it is clickable.
- While browsing Facebook, when you click on the name of your friend, a chat window pops up.
- When you search for a tutorial in Hackr.io website, you instantly get the search results.
How to learn JS quickly?
- A simple Calculator with operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, etc.
- e-Commerce billing calculator.
- A bill splitting system that helps in dividing the bills between friends.
- A basic quiz game.
- Form validator that makes sure that no incorrect input is provided in the form.
- EchoBot – a bot that echoes back what you just typed to it.
- A simple todo list application that helps you manage your tasks.
- Photo gallery.
- Your own interactive home page.
- Pick up a project idea from the ones mentioned above.
- Design an easy-to-use User Interface on a sheet of paper.
- Plan a logic of the project (for instance, how will e-Commerce billing formula work?) and write it down on a sheet of paper.
- Write pseudocode so as to develop a basic framework. In this pseudo code, you should take a note of the functions that you will be writing and their parameters and the output value. This will essentially bring you a step closer to the final code.