Our team of web developers and global experts have compiled the following list of best HTML courses that are available online for the year 2024. These include free as well as paid learning resources, which are suitable for beginners, intermediate, and expert levels.
Best HTML Courses
The best HTML courses are stated below.
Features of the course:
- You will learn to code the pages which do not require any pinch and zoom.
- No need to have any knowledge of programming language to enroll in this program
- You will be able to complete the course within five weeks of study and investing up to 2 hours of dedicated time on learning daily.
- Support of the dedicated and well-renowned instructor who had been a faculty at Johns Hopkins University.
Udemy offers an HTML course wherein you will learn all about web designing, the professional building of websites, creating codes of a huge project, and various others. This course is facilitated by Jonas Schmedtmann, who is a highly experienced and exceptional web developer, designer, and teacher. He bags the highest ratings and reviews in Udemy and possesses a Master’s degree in Engineering and passion for teaching. This course will equip you with the best of knowledge by offering demand videos, articles, and other supplement sources.
Features of the course:
- You will learn to design and code huge projects.
- The professional building of attractive and responsive websites will become possible.
- Tested and tried methods of building a professional website from scratch.
- Learn about jQuery effects such as sticky navigation, animations, and scroll effects.
- You can avail free eBook carrying the vital course material.
- Full-time access to 11.5 hours of demand videos, 7 supplement sources and 11 articles that will increase your knowledge and skills by manifolds
The features of this course include:
- You will get access to 26 hours of demand video, 64 supplement resources, and 75 articles associated with the course material.
- Well explained and comprehensive coverage of every aspect of HTML in the learning process
- Receive tutorials to build a strong foundation for being a web developer.
- Sessions on backend basics such as NPM, NPM Scripts, and Git will also be delivered.
The various features of this course are as follows.
- It supports peer to peer learning process.
- Every section is discussed in the course and queries are dealt on a priority basis.
- You have the option to enrol for the entire certificate at any time of the course.
- It is backed by the University of Michigan.
- Capstone projects are offered to the students to develop their creativity and expertise in using HTML.
Udemy has yet introduced another course for real-world coding in the HTML and CSS. This course is facilitated by Brad Schiff, who is a well-known web developer and a highly experienced professional. His students are working in Fortune 100 companies and considered the best in their field. Brad Schiff is also a web designer and front end developer, which makes him well equipped with ample knowledge and skills to deliver in-depth knowledge to the student. This course consists of committed sessions for HTML and CSS essentials. In addition to that, the knowledge about Sass will also be delivered. This course has been the most successful as it has already been attended by more than 15,000 students and rated the best.
The features of this course are as follows:
- The trainer has taught more than 35,000 students and received the highest ratings from attendees.
- It offers access to 9 hours of committed demand video tutorials.
- No need to have any prior knowledge of computer language or programming
- Easy to understand and enjoyable way of teaching is the key features of this program.
- This course offers learning assistance from scratch.
Main features of the program:
- You will learn to create an interactive and attractive web page with paragraphs, images, and links.
- Learn methods to use CSS IDs and classes.
- Get in-depth knowledge about using functions such as Alert, onClick, OnChange, and input features such as image canvas.
- An easy and good start for the starters
- Amiable and highly informative teaching through reading material, articles, and video links are offered.
For those who are not sure that they could grasp knowledge and skills in computer language, a free tutorial has been offered by Lynda, who helps the newcomers to get access to thousands of videos, course material, and articles at no cost. However, if you need more assistance and tutoring help than you can subscribe to the facility at extra cost. This way, you are free to learn and practice HTML free of cost and could opt at your own choice if the need arises for additional tutoring.
Features of the program:
- Get access to thousands of course material and articles.
- The complete course is free of cost.
- The additional help can be requested at minimal costs.
- Free subscriptions are open for all.
Main features of the program:
- Server Code execution and saving data will be taught.
- Discussions and stress will be made to learning of HTML basics, HTML Advanced, and also HTML5.
- Dedicated sessions will be given on CSS, CSS Advanced, and CSS5.
- Your learning process will be supported with 21 hours of video, 14 supplement sources, and five articles.
Main features of the course:
- You will be able to create a modern responsive website for big and small screens both.
- Learn new styles of coding to develop an attractive and useful website.
- Get in-depth knowledge about Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Get access to 13 hours of demand video, 24 supplement sources, and six articles.
- Practical sessions and expertise of the trainer will help in easy pick up of the learning process.
The features of the course include the following.
- Accredited by the University of London.
- Assignments and quizzes help in improving the pace of learning.
- Faculty assistance is available at regular intervals.
The above-stated are among the best HTML courses selected by our panel of experts, which are considered to help the attendees gain new knowledge and skills they require to get expertise in HTML and other languages. These courses are online and offer the facility to take the sessions at any time.
If you're looking to use your HTML skills to build your own website, we recommend using NameCheap to buy your domain name and web hosting services. They're the best in the industry and super affordable.
Do you have any more courses that you would like to share with our community? Let us know in the comments below!
People are also reading: