Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Hackr.io is your one-stop solution that offers lots of Angular Tutorials, which can help you kick-start your angular programming journey. There are several Angular 2, Angular 4 and Angular 5 tutorials (the newer version of the framework would be added promptly). The tutorials available on the website are continuously updated and voted by the community to help programmers find the right course for their programming needs. Follow Angular on Hackr.io to stay connected and catch the latest news, insights, tips, and tricks.
You can start learning Angular by simply going through the basics and then moving on to advanced topics like Angular component testing, debugging Angular tests, and structural directives. The more you practice, the better the learning process becomes.
You can learn Angular from a range of online platforms, such as hackr.io, YouTube, Udemy, and Codeacademy. Also, you can opt for books and ebooks to help you through.
There is no single book that can be labeled as the single authoritative book on Angular. Instead, there are several good ones. Five of them are:
1) Angular From Theory to Practice by Asim Hussain
2) Angular in Action by Jeremy Wilken
3) Angular Up & Running by Shyam Seshadri
4) Ng-Book: The Complete Guide to Angular by Nathan Murray, Felipe Coury, and Ari Lerner
5) Beginning Angular with Typescript by Greg Lim
Angular and React are two of the most popular JS frameworks. Hence, it is opportune to learn any or both of them. However, choosing among them depends on a range of factors:
1. Data Binding – React has 1-way data binding but Angular offers 2-way data binding
2. Size – Angular is fairly large when compared to React
All in all, the best pick among Angular and React varies from purpose to purpose. Check out this detailed Angular vs. React comparison to make the pick.
Vue is best if you need to get started easily. Angular is the most mature of them all and React is best if using the virtual DOM is your top priority.