Hackr.io is a community to find and share the best online courses & tutorials. Join them, it only takes 30 seconds.
Here's how it works:
Anybody can submit a course or a tutorial
Community upvotes the useful tutorials
The best tutorials rise to the top
Learn React Native Through Interactive Examples
What's the issue?
Why like this tutorial (one-liner reviews):
Course depth and Coverage
Add your one-liner review here:
Ask a question or write your feedback/review of this course or tell anything to the people taking this course.
Few tips after learning React Native.
1. Stay away from Create-react-native-app CLI, use react-native CLI
3. Dont start right away with nativebase components
4. Install Android Studio and create an Android APP, its not that hard to setup.
5. Create a simple SignIn SignUp app with Firebase
6. Learn to use react-native-routes-flux
7. use redux with RN
8. Use Expo.io and its really fun and easy way to create rich ios-android apps with it.
Please tell us what's wrong with the comment. Thanks.
@ajinkya-borade Expo.io is Amazing! Why did I not know it before! Thanks a lot.
@ajinkya-borade Agree with all of your points.
this is my React Native first project which I transformed into Tinder clone https://github.com/steelx/react-native-redux-app
This is one of the best tutorials out there. Better than react native own documentation.
@pawankumar2901 really ?
Tutorial assumes you are a novice while still covering topics deep enough for the experienced developer. Loving it!
Thanks! best tutorial. :)
Nice tutorial, especially in the ES6 part
Thanks for Sharing This information with us. Here the article good details for React Native - https://bit.ly/2LbzYGJ
Don't have an account? Sign Up
Already have an account? Sign In