Hackr.io is a community to find and share the best online courses & tutorials. Join them, it only takes 30 seconds.
Here's how it works:
Anybody can submit a course or a tutorial
Community upvotes the useful tutorials
The best tutorials rise to the top
Learn React Native Through Interactive Examples
What's the issue?
Why programmers like this tutorial?
Course depth and Coverage
You can also ask questions or provide any information that might be helpful to the people taking this course.
Few tips after learning React Native.
1. Stay away from Create-react-native-app CLI, use react-native CLI
3. Dont start right away with nativebase components
4. Install Android Studio and create an Android APP, its not that hard to setup.
5. Create a simple SignIn SignUp app with Firebase
6. Learn to use react-native-routes-flux
7. use redux with RN
8. Use Expo.io and its really fun and easy way to create rich ios-android apps with it.
Please tell us what's wrong with the comment. Thanks.
@ajinkya-borade Expo.io is Amazing! Why did I not know it before! Thanks a lot.
@ajinkya-borade Agree with all of your points.
this is my React Native first project which I transformed into Tinder clone https://github.com/steelx/react-native-redux-app
This is one of the best tutorials out there. Better than react native own documentation.
@pawankumar2901 really ?
Tutorial assumes you are a novice while still covering topics deep enough for the experienced developer. Loving it!
Thanks! best tutorial. :)
Nice tutorial, especially in the ES6 part
Thanks for Sharing This information with us. Here the article good details for React Native - https://bit.ly/2LbzYGJ
Don't have an account? Sign Up
Already have an account? Login
Didn’t recieve the password reset link? Resend