Showing 13 - 22 out of 115
You checked out these tutorials the last time you visited. Please upvote the ones you found useful.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
You can start learning React with a book and a system or with these free React tutorials curated by the hackr.io community. The practice is the key, so you need to learn concepts and then practice them thoroughly.
Following are some good ways of learning ReactJS:
- • Go for online React tutorials
- • Practice regularly
- • Reading best React books to understand the underlying concepts
- • Watch online video lessons and attending web seminars
Developed and managed by Facebook and a community of individual developers and organizations, React is a JS library meant for building user interfaces. It is an apt choice for developing mobile or single-page applications.
There are several great reasons to start learning React now. Most important among them are:
- • Easier to learn and get started with
- • Mushrooming community
- • Saves you a great deal of effort, money, and time with its reusable components
Some of the best books for learning React are:
- • Learning React: Functional Web Development with React and Redux by Alex Banks and Eve Porcello
- • React: Up & Running: Building Web Applications by Stoyan Stefanov
- • React in Action by Mark Tielens Thomas
- • React Quickly by Azat Mardan