Showing 1 - 12 out of 75
You checked out these tutorials the last time you visited. Please upvote the ones you found useful.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Following are the various perquisites for learning NodeJS:
- • Fluency in using command online
- • Practical knowledge of OOP (Object-oriented programming) and functional programming paradigms
NodeJS allows you to:
- • Develop beyond the web
- • Develop complex and powerful applications
- • Increase agility and flexibility with microservices
Start learning Node.js with these free Node.js tutorials. Books are always your best buddies when it comes to learning any new technology like NodeJS. Read extensively about topics and then practice them arduously. The practice is the key to develop practical knowledge.
Primarily, NodeJS is used for non-blocking, event-driven servers. Other notable uses of Node.js are:
- • Building multiplayer web browser games
- • Creating Real-Time Applications, complex SPAs (Single-Page Applications), and even websites
- • Developing backend API services
NodeJS is completely event-driven. A Node.js server consists of one thread processing one event after another. It is a single-threaded server that responses to callbacks but never blocks on the main thread.
NodeJS offers complete web development because it has the ability to support both frontend (client-side) and backend (server-side) development.