Disclosure: Hackr.io is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
There are several Java courses that you may have come across during your learning the Java language. Our team of experts has carefully analyzed the offers made by various online institutes to recognize the best Java course available.
Best Java Courses
Also, we went through attendees' reviews to figure out the best Java courses for you.
A Beginner to Advanced course, designed specifically for clearing Java Coding Interviews and Certification. This course is one of the most endorsed Java Courses online, with loads of good reviews, and is ideal for anyone who is a beginner in Java and wants to get into a Software Developer Role or be able to clear Coding Interviews.
The Author is one of the leading instructors and consultants of Java, Spring, and related technologies. He comes with extensive industry experience and is known for his ability to take real-world examples to explain very complex concepts in to easy-to-understand lectures.
- Learning by doing with loads of quizzes, Assignments, Coding Puzzles, Interview questions, etc.
- Specifically designed for job, interview, and certification.
- Beginner-friendly start, but gets into deeper and more complex topics at a later stage.
- A complete and comprehensive curriculum, updated with the latest features.
- Clear and concise lectures. No unnecessary stretching of the course length.
- There are many success stories of people clearing Java coding interviews and Certification exams.
- Ability to interact with other learners, ask questions, and get solutions.
- 30-Day full refund policy – Even after watching the entire courses!
Features of the course:
- This course offers in-depth knowledge about the Java Programming language.
- It acts as a revision of lessons and upgrading of knowledge for the Java experts.
- Access is offered to on-demand videos, articles, and reading materials.
- Highly experienced and amiable faculty teaches the attendees.
- You learn about the methods to create new programs using the graphical user interface or GUI and design programs with high volumes of data.
The complete Java Masterclass is the most popular course, with more than 210,000 students enrolled to date. Udemy offers the course, and the classes are taken by Time Buchalka, a well-reputed and globally renowned Java developer and teacher. This course has accomplished 4.6 ratings which reveal the quality of knowledge sharing made by the faculties. The course is top-rated on the web platform and has more than 40K likes and sharing. This course has also observed updates from Java 8 to Have 9 to make them beneficial for the attendees.
Features of the course:
- This comprehensive course comes with a video of 72 hours carrying all vital information that a Java developer should be aware of.
- The in-depth knowledge about the concepts of Multithreading, Java collections, OOP, Data structure, Core Java Fundamentals, Networking, Java 8, and finally, Jave 9 changes are taught to the students.
- The course is available along with access to thousands of articles and reading materials.
- Regular sessions are taken to remove queries of the attendees.
- Teaching starts from scratch levels, and tools like Eclipse and Maven are taught, vital for understanding Java development.
Coursera has introduced the course, namely "Solving problems with software," to deliver education in learning to code in Java so that the programming and problem-solving skills can be added to the attendees. This program is ideal for the expert level and intermediate attendees who are looking to improve their skills in problem-solving in the Java language. Also, this program intends to deliver knowledge on design algorithms and develop and debug programs accordingly.
Features of the course:
- It offers a custom open-source classes facility to the attendees.
- The course will guide access as well as transform images, websites, and other data using Java.
- The program will help you gain knowledge in analyzing the CSV files or Comma-Separated Value files.
- Certification is provided if you complete all aspects of the course in the best way.
- There is a high demand for this course among investment bankers, mobile application developers, and others.
Pluralsight has introduced one of the best Java courses for beginners, which is meant to deliver Java language knowledge right from basics to core level concepts. Jim Wilson, a software engineer and has more than thirty years of experience in this field, takes the class and delivers valuable knowledge to the attendees. This course covers the basics of Java, Class, Files, error handling, data types, object, and other core Java concepts. In addition to that, this course offers detailed information about Java Programming language and servers. This will help the attendees to gain the most required information to get jobs and apply the server-side and client-side developments.
The main features of the course are as follows.
- Pluralsight membership can be gained on as low as $29/month.
- Access is offered to gain knowledge about 500+ courses.
- The low-cost benefit can be gained by joining the annual membership of Pluralsight at $199.
- You will access the huge database, articles, and videos that will add skills and share experiences.
- The faculties offer a high level of expertise to deliver quality education to the attendees.
Udemy has introduced yet another Java programming course dedicated to complete beginners. This course teaches the use of tools such as JShell that are introduced in Java9. Therefore the students gain the knowledge to program Java using the tools that are much useful in the later stage. The teaching style is highly amicable and makes things easier for complete beginners. The step-by-step method is used for teaching students detailed knowledge about Java. All the vital concepts such as Java basics, Java collections, Object-oriented programming, File handling, Exceptional handling, Functional programming network, and Multithreading are taught to the attendees.
Features of the course include:
- This is the most updated course with all the latest tools and information about Java 9.
- It's a free course at the initial stage, and the attendees can easily decide to continue with the course after evaluating their performances, learning abilities, and knowledge sharing did through the course.
- Enrolling helps get free lifetime access to all the chapters and reading materials associated with the Java course.
- This course is regarded as the most humble way of learning Java from its highly professional and talented faculties.
- Faculties offer assistance in solving problems and understanding queries.
Java In-Depth is a new course framed by Udemy to start from scratch to expert levels in Java language. The attendees get personalized teaching experience and real-life examples that guide them to gain the best knowledge and skills for Java language to become Java engineers. The instructors are highly experienced and knowledgeable, making it easier for the students to learn and understand the Java language. Attempts are made to deliver a detailed and comprehensive study of the course. All the topics of the Java language are covered, including data structure, threads, networking, collections, and methods.
Main features of the course:
- It is the first kind of course that offers education assistance from scratch level to expert levels.
- This course will prepare you to become a complete Java engineer.
- The course offers knowledge about core language features.
- It gives in-depth knowledge about best practices and design principles.
- Various projects are offered as part of the course to gain enhanced knowledge and skills in the Java language.
The above are the 6 best Java courses you could select as per your ease and grab the ticket to learning Java language from scratch to pro levels. These courses are available online and can be compared based on prices, course material, a period of time, and other factors. This way, you can select a cost-effective course and offer decent course material and content that you intend to learn. You can take these courses in the comfort of your home, during day or night, whichever is comfortable for you. This is an opportunity to learn more and accomplish better career growth.
Do you have any more courses that you would like to share with our community? Let us know in the comments below!
People are also reading:
- Top 10 Java Certifications
- Best Java Books
- Best Java Projects
- Top Java Programming Interview Questions
- Core Java Cheatsheet - Introduction to Programming in Java
- Top 10 Java Frameworks
- Best Way to Learn Java
- Constructor in java
- Prime Number Program in Java
- Java 8 Interview Questions
- Best Java IDE