We're looking for passionate and skilled teachers, trainers and instructors to teach
programming to students on Hackr.io.
What are you going to do?
- Mentoring the students (potential developers) through Project-Based learning and supporting them to complete the technology-based projects on time.
- Facilitating students to complete their projects and enable them to code uploads on GITHUB/alternate platform after every Lab.
- Help the students to implement Software Engineering practices like Agile, Test Driven Development, Continuous integration, and best coding practices
- Imparting technical education to the students, through structured Hackr.io curriculum (Online and Offline)
- Engaging students for peer learning and resolving the issues and challenges faced by the students in their learning process
- Graduates with 2-3 yrs. experience and degree/diplomas in Computer Science/BCA/MCA/GNIIT/BE/B.Tech.
- Thorough knowledge of Object-Oriented Fundamentals with Data Structures with hands-on implementation experience using modern programming languages.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills