Are you passionate about system administration, coding, scripting and process automation?
What are you going to do?
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system,
- to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- Keeping an update related to developer tools,DevOps cloud computing,Continuous
- Integration,Continuous Deployment, Blue Green Deployment, Continuous Monitoring,
- Automate Infrastructure, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Build, Continuous Testing.
- AWS: 1+ years experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies which will be
- covering EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, Docker, Lambda
- etc. to develop and maintain AWS based cloud solutions, with focus on practicing cloud
- Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment,
- including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools .
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and
- application deployment issues.